Southern Cove Apartments: Perfectly Placed in Temple Terrace
Here’s yet another great attraction surrounding Southern Cove Apartments in Temple Terrace! Located just 2 miles away is the fantastic Adventure Island, across the street from Busch Gardens. For those who love water slides, this is the place for you!
Let’s get right into the SLIDES at this park:
- Vanish Point – A new, upcoming slide, it promises to drop you 70-feet. It lets riders choose between two skyboxes, each sending them through 425 feet of spiraling tubes until they reach the splash run finale.
- Colossal Curl – This colorful slide combines funnel and wave elements for an exciting ride that’s sure to get hearts racing. Holding up to four passengers, this mega slide delivers a high-adrenaline, action-packed adventure, making it the ultimate family thrill slide. It adds to the waterpark’s unrivaled combination of corkscrews, waterfalls, high-speed thrills and tropical, tranquil surroundings for guests of all ages.
- Key West Rapids – Whisk through more than 700 feet of gnarly twists, turns, speed slopes, gushers, water mines, pools and showers before landing in a splash pool. You’ll wish you’d taken the elevator once you begin the cascade down the nearly six water-fueled stories! Hang on as you tube through this extra wide slide for maximum fun!
There are plenty of places to dine, including:
- Surfside Café and Island Bites – When your appetite becomes as big as the slides at Adventure Island, head for Surfside Café andIsland Bites for a variety of delicious meals and desserts. The menu includes burgers, chicken sandwiches, flatbreads, foot-long hot dogs, chicken strips and fresh salads, along with iced-cold beverages and brews. Then top it all off with a delicious dessert. Island Bites dishes out soft serve ice cream in waffle cones, crispy sweet funnel cakes and much more.
- Mango Joe’s – When your taste buds crave something delicious, fill up on your favorites. The menu offers pizza, by the slice or a whole pie to feed the family, chicken strips, classic Italian sandwiches, fresh salads and veggie wraps. Top it all off with one of our freshly made desserts.
Southern Cove Apartments in Temple Terrace
Come visit us anytime to tour our beautiful apartments and many amenities.We hope you enjoyed our weekly report of the many attractions surrounding Southern Cove in Temple Terrace.
If you have any questions, please call us at (813)-985-7441, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or come on in to speak with us at 8741 Grove Terrace Temple Terrace, FL 33617.
Have a wonderful day!