Frequently asked apartment questions
Moving into a new apartment involves a lot of moving parts. We at Southern Cove want to help answer questions you may have (or perhaps haven’t yet thought of). As always, you can call us at (813)-985-7441 if your question is not answered below.
Southern Cove Apartments FAQ
- Will I need to find a co-signer? A: We will perform a background check. Depending on the results will determine your security deposit and whether you need a co-signer.
- Can I decorate and paint the apartment without penalty? A: You’ll have to get our permission in writing before modifications can be done.
- Are pets allowed? If so, is there a fee? A: Yes, small and medium sized pets are allowed with a 40lb limit. There is a $300 pet fee plus $15 additional per month per rent. We must see pictures updated yearly.
- Which utilities are included in the rent? A: None.
- Am I required to get renter’s insurance? A: Only if you have a pet or satellite.
- How are emergency repairs handled? A: We have a 24 hour maintenance staff. Responsiveness will depend on the details of the emergency.
- What is the parking situation? A: At Southern Cove, there is no assigned parking nor any fees for parking.
Any further questions, do not hesitate to call us at (813)-985-7441.
Check out our amenities here.
Our floor plans here.
And back to our blog’s homepage here.